Only the most reliable automation can help your staff manage safety and compliance checks faster and easier.
With more than 3 million commercial trucks on the road today, extending the capacity of your staff translates to faster turnaround on safety and compliance checks. Automation capabilities of the Perceptics license plate and DOT readers act as a force multiplier to get things done even while your staff focuses on other critical tasks. And that keeps traffic—and the nation’s economy—rolling.
- Near-real-time automated license plate and USDOT number reads
- DOT, VIN, KYU, and Motor Carrier numbers captured simultaneously
- Superior data quality; guaranteed accuracy, day and night
- Reliable data capture on the ramp, mainline, or bypass, even at highway speeds
- Enhanced plate ID discrimination via state, province, and country recognition
- Proven WIM integration to expedite vehicle processing
Perceptics technology: Trusted to monitor our nation's borders for 30+ years, equally indispensable for state roadway safety.
Perceptics is the sole provider of LPR technology to the US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) and Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA). This same proven technology also supports commercial vehicle enforcement (CVE) operations across North America. Perceptics systems allow you to:
- Speed passage of compliant vehicles and cargo
- Sharpen your focus on noncompliance issues and ensuring remediation
- Facilitate decision-making with more timely and complete data
- Expedite violations processing and fines collection
- Increase operating efficiency
- Keep roads safe for all who use them
License Plate Reader: OCR Results from Image Data
|▒ Some characters have been obscured in the images and replaced with an asterisk in the read result to prevent the release of personally identifiable information.|
Images captured and data fields provided are configurable to your needs. These tables represent a sample of some of the data points that our LPRs and USDOT number readers capture. Contact us to get more information.
|USDOT Number Reader: OCR Results from Image Data|
|MC (Motor Carrier)||3124▒|
“The children of Florida thank you, Perceptics. Both your DOT and LPR systems have helped identify safety violators, enforce citations, and collect over $1.8 million in fines, just in the first 22 months of operation.”
— Craig Wilson, Florida Department of Transportation
Perceptics Partners represent the best integrators and OEMs in the industry. Our goal is to provide you market-specific partners who understand the market nuances of their specialized industry. They also know how to make all manner of technology various technologies work seamlessly together with Perceptics’ world-class product lineup.