At Perceptics we believe in our employees, our customers and the values that drive them both. We think it’s a great place to work, building safer communities alongside some of the most dedicated, driven group of people you will ever meet.
We attract world-class associates with a collaborative and cooperative mindset. As a result, we have a dedicated, highly capable team that is rewarded on results and is proud of our contributions to society. We value excellent individual performance, as well as teamwork and leadership.
We recognize that our employees are our greatest asset so we are happy to offer the following benefits to all new hires:
- Participation in the Perceptics bonus plan, an annual plan with payouts based on company and individual performance
- 401(k) plan with 4% company match
- 17 days PTO at hiring
- 10 paid holidays
- Group medical, prescription, vision and dental insurance
- Life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment
- Short- and long-term disability
- Flexible spending account for health and dependent care
- Employee education assistance
- Employee and dependent assistance program
Perceptics welcomes people of all walks of life, and our environment is one of respect based on timeless principles.
Don't see what you're looking for?
If you're interested in working at Perceptics but none of the job descriptions below match your skillset, send your resume and a brief description of what you're looking for to email@example.com. You can also fill out the form on the bottom of page to be alerted when we post job announcements.
Want to be an intern?
We believe in providing a hands-on learning experience to students interested in expanding their horizons. We have internships available in multiple departments including including engineering, operations, human resources and marketing. If you're interested in learning more about our internship program, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.