When you want a brain trust dedicated to your growing revenue collection operations.
Experience the automation benefits of our system’s sophisticated OCR engine that continuously learns from its exposure to the widest variety of plates from across North America. The intelligence of our system resides in not one but many “brains,” or “experts,” each processing the image from a different perspective. These experts provide confidence values per character and per plate, and their combined results ensure an exceptionally high level of accuracy.
Perceptics' OCR solutions are scalable to meet your maximum throughput.
The Single OCR engine is designed for one to two lanes of traffic and can process up to 120,000 images a day. Our Desktop Enclosure option contains two to four OCR engines and can process 240,000 to 480,000 images a day. The solution containing six OCR engines is driven by a rack mounted PC, and is able to process 7.5 million images per month.
Scalable LPR processing power for even the largest toll system now delivers all the benefits of the industry’s smartest OCR engine, honed to superior performance in the service of U.S. national security across North America for 35 years.
Load balancing front-end assures full scalability to match traffic volumes.
Adapts for plate rotation and scale
Uses adaptive segmentation to isolate plate number from its background
Multiple “experts”, including neural net, determine confidence values per character as well as for overall plate number
Matches reads to hot lists and sends alerts to other systems
Recognizes even stylized and foreign fonts; plus plate type, state, province and country of origin
HTTP-based data interface
Each server module contains:
- 1U rackmount load balancer PC controller, minimum configuration
- Windows server 2012 R2
- Dual power supplies
- 16 GB RAM
- 1 TB Raid 0 hard drive
- 1U rackmount 8-port managed network switch, minimum configuration
- 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 2U rackmount 6 AVP parallel, multiprocessor OCR server engine
- Processing & Storage
- 6 ARM processors (5 active, 1 backup)
- 6 parallel processors, each includes:
- 1 GHz ARM processor
- Neon coprocessor (SIMD)
- 1 GB DDR-3 800 MHz memory
- 16 GB eMMC 4.4 onboard
- Powerful Advanced Video Processor (AVP) OCR engine
- Plate number, plus plate type, state, province, country identification
- Omni-font expertise
- Confidence ratings per character and per plate
- Image files and image watermark/data stamp configurable to your needs
120 to 240VAC, 150W (continuous), 1050W (at peak illuminator charging)
19” server rack mount
-40°F to 149°F (-40°C to 65°C)