Perceptics Turns 10
We’re a little older than that but Perceptics in its current form has been around for 10 years this October. And, in pure Perceptics fashion, we celebrated in style. After a catered lunch, we played our own rendition of “Family Feud” and “Let's Make a Deal” with fun prizes. The grand prize winner even went home with a pair of tickets to a Tennessee Football game!
Here’s a little Perceptics trivia to mark the occasion:
- We launched our first generation image processor in 1982. We released the 7th-generation image processing platform (G7) in 2015.
- Our first container code reader was installed in 1995.
- We’ve been working with Canada Border Services Agency for over 20 years.
- Perceptics is the sole LPR system provider for passenger vehicle primary inspection lanes at all the land border ports of entry in the United States, Canada and for the most critical lanes in Mexico.
- We moved into our current headquarters in Farragut, Tennessee in 2014. The 57,000-square-foot facility recently won an American Institute of Architects (AIA) East Tennessee Merit Award for Interior Design for McCarty Holsaple McCarty Architects and Interior Designers.
- We have over 50 employees who average 10-plus years working at Perceptics.